Monday, February 2, 2009

The Row

Last night I had the most almighty row with Mum. She had gone to bed concerned about food. She would not settle she kept getting up and down, putting the light on, reading and prowling about. I wanted to sleep. I had this amazing row speech in my head. It cannot be repeated here or anywhere. In the morning it turned out that she had been asleep all night. Perhaps I was too, but I'll never be sure.

Mum as gone out with Sally and the girls for a school dental check up. When they get back I will go off to work with Sally and bring the car back. Then we will set off across the Harbour Bridge towards Devonport (This is the Kiwi naval base - I'll try and count the ship). Here I hope to be closer to the yacht race. It is time to revisit Mt Victoria.

Now to find out about Facebook, crashed car and snowmen.

No comments: