Sunday, April 22, 2012

Return to Crystal Mountain - Again

On Saturday Ian took Zoe and her friend to Rainbows End. They had a great time. Zoe and her friend went on some of the scary rides, including the free fall tower.


In the mean time Sally, Irene and I set off with Emily to Crystal Mountain. Emily had a great time and here are a few photos



Panning for crystals

Emily happily fed many animals from her hand.
This deer decided to have it all.
It snatched the bag and swallowed everything; bag included.





Teriyaki Chicken
For the first time I noticed the motto on the tee-shirts of the staff. They read 'God is my strength'. One of the staff told me it was what Crystal Mountain was about. Then I found free Christian literature available in the restaurant and books and posters available for sale.


On the way back we called in for shopping and to borrow a DVD from the video shop.


In the evening we completed the Harry Potter marathon by viewing 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2'


On Sunday morning Zoe had a party, Emily managed to get to the top of a climbing wall and Irene and I made it to our final church Sunday morning service for this trip. Next Sunday it is the big party for Emily and we shall be away with the fairies.


After lunch we spent a few hours in the Albany Westfield shopping mall. It is a mega place. It always strikes me as odd that the banks here are open until quite late on Sunday afternoon.


Sally pulled over to allow me to take a sunset view of the city.

No comments: