Monday, January 26, 2009

I Can Drive

On Monday morning Karen picked up the children to take them to daycare.


Sally had left the Subi for us to use and my first ride out. Thankfully, this was alone to do some shopping at Placemakers. I needed some tape to go over the ceiling board joints, some skimming compound. Sally had put panels on the ceiling and I wanted to get it emulsioned. I could not find a shaving mirror or lamp so my journey extended to Warehouse in Sylvia Park where I was able to buy a clip on lamp, but the mirror was purchased elswhere.


I did have the assistance of a charming Kiwi lady giving me directions via a sat nav. A brilliant invention.


My driving mistake was to use both feet. One on the 'go' pedal and the other on the 'stop' pedal. The technique works, but I soon discovered that it is better to keep the left foot out of the way.


We did some work around the house before going to collect the girls from daycare.


We had a walk and saw some of the stange architecture near us.



Why disguise the wood

Does Royalty Live Here?

No comments: